Its been one year since I started Metscher’s Musing based on my experience in communications, social media, and public relations. The blog has been an amazing experience. I am glad that after talking it in concept for more than a year, it went live on August 12, 2012.
Since then the blog has been shared not only in the States, but also in United Kingdom, Australia, and many other countries. Amazing! Thank you so much for reading and sharing my posts. There are many, many blogs to choose from and thank you for taking the time!
365 Days Later…54 Posts and Counting
Since my first post in August 2012, I have written 54 posts on a variety of topics such as social media trials and tribulations, communications best practices, and public relations trends. I listed my top posts for you, but don’t be shy. Check out my other musings.
- Six Reasons Why Your Sales Folks Don’t Use Social Media
- The Undervalue of a Thank You
- Fun Fact Fridays: Nine LinkedIn Tips for Introverts
- 16 Ways to Successfully Fuel Your Content Curation Machine
- Ten Questions You Should Ask Before Making the Social Media Leap
- 16 and One Ways on How to be a Better Storyteller
- Six More Tips For Building a Social Media Roadmap
- Why is Earned Media Important to Your SEO Strategy?
- 4 Reasons Why a Blog Helps Your Personal Brand
- #FunFactFridays: Do’s and Don’ts When Working with PR Folks
- How to Run an Internal Social Media Training Workshop
- Six Tips to Be More Creative in Your Public Relations Work (Part One)
Rachel DiCaro Metscher, director of advocacy and communications for Hobsons, has worked with many organizations to build their communications and marketing programs, including Fannie Mae, American Psychological Association, and The Princeton Review. Currently, Rachel is responsible for Hobsons’ external communication programs, which include public relations, brand, website, and social media.